Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Tattoo Journey

So after years of wanting to design a beautiful back piece I am finally ready to get started.  I currently have two tattoos one of which will be covered by the new work and the other will be the basis for the back design.

The tattoo that will get covered is a small daisy. It will be replaced with a garden full of flowers. The tattoo that will be expanded are beautiful chinese blossoms. 

We are just beginning the consultation on the layout of the design.  Here is what I know there will be at least one butterfly and one lunar moth.  

I am currently researching flowers that look beautiful and different when combined together.

The  journey began today with my consultation with Errol at Blue Flame Tattoo.  

This is going to be an amazing and deeply personal journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment